Mount Singu Chuli (6,501 m) was formerly known as Fluted Peak. The first ascent of this peak was made by Wilf Noyce and David Cox on its North - East face & the summit Section of the East Ridge. Mount Singu Chuli has proven to be very difficult to climb for make top and it's like real mountain climbing.
This trek and climbing Singu chuli is strongly recommended for excellent mountain views. You will enjoy the great cultural diversity in the Landruk, Ghandruk, Chhomorong, Ghorepani. Before entering the Fish tail (Machhapuchhare Base Camp) and Annapurna Base Camp, you can enjoy the panoramic views of the world's highest mountains. These are all peaks can be climbed with trained guide is needed. Otherwise peak permit is restricted .It is rule and regulation from Nepal Mountaineering Association. Monterosa Treks and expedition operating peak climbing, Mountaineering climbing in Nepal and Tibet.
Day 01: arrival Kathmandu & transfer hotel
Meet and greet in kathmandu airport/transfer to down town hotel.
Overnight stay in Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu full day.
Breakfast/city tour of kathmandu vally.
We will apply for necessary permits for Prepared Permit & briefing.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara & transfer hotel
We leave Kathmandu by early morning at Pokhara.
Overnight stay in lodge at Pokhara Hotel.
Day 04: Drive to Suikhet & trek to Pothana
Overnight stay in lodge at Pothana.
Day 05: Pothana – New bridge
Overnight stay in lodge at New bridge.
Day 06: New Bridge – Khuldighar 2380m.
Overnight stay in lodge at Khuldighar.
Day 07: Khuldighar – Himalayan hotel 2950m.
Overnight stay in lodge at Himalayan hotel.
Day 08: Himalayan - Machapuchhere B.C.3800m.
Overnight stay in lodge at Machhapuchare.
Day 09: M. B.C.- Low Camp of Singu Chuli 4000m.
Overnight stay in lodge at Singu Chuli.
Day 10: Low Camp. - Singu Chuli B. C. 4600meter
Overnight stay in lodge at Singu Chuli
Day 11: Singu Chuli B.C. - high Camp 5600m
Overnight stay in lodge at High Camp.
Day 12: H. C. - Singu Chuli 6501m. & back BC
Overnight stay in lodge at BC.
Day 13: Singu Chuli B.C. - Machapuchhere B.C.
Overnight stay in lodge at Machhapuchare.
Day 14: Machhapuchhre B.C. - Himalayan Hotel
Overnight stay in lodge at Himalayan Hotel.
Day 15: Himalayan Hotel - Chomorong
Overnight stay in lodge at Chomorong
Day 16: Chomorong – Ghandrung - Birethati
Overnight stay in lodge at Ghandrung – Birethati.
Day 17: Birethati – Nayapul & drive to Pokhara
Overnight stay in lodge at Pokhara.
Day 18: Drive to Kathmandu – hotel
Overnight stay Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 19: Kathmandu
Overnight stay Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 20: Final Departure.
- Warm welcome with garlands/flower by our guest relation officer on arrival counter of Tribhuvan international airport, Kathmandu.
- Transfer from international airport to the hotel by AC/Non AC car/van/coach as per group size.
- Luggage van extra for large size group.
- A cell/satellite phone is provided on arrival to communicate between the group & agency.
- Welcome drinks (tea/coffee/juice as per guest request).
- 04 nights accommodation with bed and breakfast in 5 star deluxe hotel on twin sharing basis.
- All transfers according to the climbing itinerary. (private transfers are according to the group size)
- One full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley with international language speaking guide.
- Three course of delicious and hygienic meals (tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch & dinner) each day as per the best availability until base camp. (Veg. & Non Veg.)
- Fresh fruits are provided as per availability reroute of Trekking.
- Twin sharing camping/lodge accommodation in the trekking route. (If a group size is 10+ one additional Sherpa is provided to arrange everything along the way)
- Climbing Sherpa and supporting Sherpa having vast experienced with advanced equipments up to the summit.
- Other climbing crews; sirdar, guide, assistant guide, cook, porter depends on group size. (Guides are well trained for group management and high altitude treatment from Govt. authorities / Private colleges as well as years of experience)
- Food, accommodation, allowances, equipments, transfers, high altitude insurance and all necessary expenses of climbing Sherpa and all supporting crews.
- Camping gears like; two men tent/dining tent/kitchen tent/toilet tent
- All kitchen materials and supporting equipments.
- Trekking permit, national park & conservation fees.
- Transportation of your climbing gears all of our equipments.
- Peak permit and climbing royalty.
- International and domestic air ticket reconfirmation and new ticket endorsement on doorstep.
- First aid kit box, Gamoe Bag and other supplement equipments (depends on group size).
- 24 hours emergency rescue services by helicopter from any parts of the country. (but not included in tour cost)
- Tour memorial souvenir.
- Farewell dinner (Typical Nepali Food with cultural show in ancient Nepali restaurant) including transfers.
- Departure transfer from the hotel to Kathmandu international airport by AC/Non AC car/van/coach as per group size.
- All government taxes including 13% VAT. (Subject to change)
Cost does not include:
- Nepal entry & re-entry visa fees, Extra flight & Airport Taxes (Domestic & International).
- Entry fees for the sightseeing places in Kathmandu.
- Climbing gears, custom fees of the gears, Garbage deposit (Refundable after expedition)
- Personal equipments and clothing.
- Expenses & Deposits for using two ways radio sets or walkie talkies.
- Expenses of personal nature like; shopping, alcoholic drinks etc.
- Travel insurance, emergency rescue/ evacuation and medical expenses.
- Donations, Tips & Gratuities, Extra guide & porters if asked by the group.
- Other expenses beyond our control i.e. landslides, natural calamites, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.
- Extra services not mentioned in climbing itinerary.
Mountaineering is another prime attraction of Nepal. The mountains of Nepal have stood as irresistible landmarks for the world’s adventures since Nepal opened its doors to visitors in the 1950s. Nepal having 1310 Himalayan peaks over 6000 meters offers joys of mountaineering in Nepal which can be combined with the pleasure of trekking Mountaineering can range from climbing the highest peak of the world to climbing lower peaks. Although by Himalayan standards 33 “trekking peaks” are considered minor peaks, they nonetheless provide snow and ice-climbing, and are technically quite challenging.
Climbing gears can be bought or rented in Kathmandu. Many of the mountaineering and trekking companies also offer packages, where they provide gear, food transportation, guides, and porter services and also arrange for insurance coverage. Knowledge of altitude sickness and acclimatization process is a must for every mountaineer.
Mountaineering beginners can enjoy trekking also with a combination of peak climbing mainly in Everest, Annapurna and Langtang regions. The most popular trekking peaks are Island Peak, Mera Peak, Lobuche East Peak, Pokalde Peak, in Everest region, Nayakanga Peak in Langtang region and Pisang Peak, Singachuli Peak, Tharpu Chuli Peak in Annapurna region.
2. GRANT OF PERMIT
Climbing Permits for mountaineering Peaks and newly opened trekking Peaks of Nepal are issued by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA). All mountaineering teams desires of obtaining a permit in Nepal, must submit an application in the form as prescribed by NMA. There are 18 peaks in the range of 6,500m and below, open for Alpine trekking under NMA. Every expedition has to be accompanied by a Climbing Guide registered with NMA. Peak Permits can be obtained through registered Trekking Agencies. It should be noted that detailed information and application for climbing permits are available in your operating agency.
- Permission may be climb the peaks will be granted for a period of one month only.
- Permission may be extended, if necessary, for another period of two weeks.
- The period of permission granted relates to time spent for climbing above the base camp. The trek to and from the base camp is not included.
- Application for climbing permit may be made at any time by the concerned Mountaineering team. Permit will be granted on a first come first serve basis.
- Each climbing party will be given a permit as prescribed by NMA reserves the right permission to another party for climbing the same peak during the same period.
- NMA will recommend to Immigration Office of HMG Nepal for obtaining trekking permit of the area to the team Members.
3. PERMIT FEE
For 18 Regular peaks
1-4 Persons US$ 350.00
5-8 Persons US$ 350.00 and US$ + 40.00 per Person
9-12 Persons US$ 510.00 and US$ + 25.00 per Person
The above mentioned climbing fee for the following mountaineering peaks.
- Hiuchuli 6,441m Annapurna Himal, Pokhara
- Singu Chuli (Fluted Peak) 6,501m Annapurna Himal, Pokhara
- Mardi Himal 5,587m Annapurna Himal, Pokhara
- Tharpu Chuli (Tent Peak) 5,663m Annapurna Himal, Pokhara
- Mera Peak 6,654m Khumbu Himal, Everest Area
- Kusum Kangru 6,367m Khumbu Himal, Everest Area
- Kwangde Ri 6,011m Khumbu Himal, Everest Area
- Imja-tse (Island Peak) 6,160m Khumbu Himal, Everest Area
- Khongm-tse (Mehra Peak) 5,849m Khumbu Himal, Everest Area
- Lobuje East 6,119m Khumbu Himal, Everest Area
- Pokhalde Khumbu 5,806m Himal, Everest Area
- Pisang 6,091m Manang Himal, Manang
- Chulu East 6,584m Manang Himal, Manang
- Chulu West 6,419m Manang Himal, Manang
- Paldor 5,896m Ganesh Himal, Central Nepal
- Naya Kanga (Ganjala Chuli) 5,844m Langtang National Park
- Ramdung Go 5,925m Rolwaling Himal, East Nepal
- Pharchamo 6,187m Rolwaling Himal, East Nepal
For 15 Newly Opened Peaks
1-7 Persons US$ 500.00
8-12 Persons US$ 500.00 and US$ + 100.00 per Person
The above mentioned climbing fee for the following newly open Peaks.
- Mt. Cholatse 6440 m Khumbu, Everest Area
- Mt. Machermo 6273 m Mahalangur, Everest Area
- Mt. Kyazo Ri 6186 m Mahalangur, Everest Area
- Mt. Phari Lapcha 6017 m Mahalangur, Everest Area
- Mt. Nirekha 6159 m Mahalangur, Everest Area
- Mt. Langsisa Ri 6427 m Langtang National Park
- Mt. Ombigaichen 6340 m Mahalangur, Everest Area
- Mt. Bokta 6143 m Kanchenjunga, East Nepal
- Mt. Chekigo 6257 m Gaurishankar, East Nepal
- Mt. Lobuje West 6145 m Khumbu, Everest Area
- Mt. Larkya Peak 6010 m Manaslu Himal, West Nepal
- Mt. ABI 6097 m Mahalangur, Everest Area
- Mt. Yubra Himal 6035 m Langtang National Park
- Mt. Chhukung Ri 5550 m Khumbu, Everest Area
- Mt. Yala Peak 5732 m Langtang National Park
Garbage deposit for all mountaineering and newly opened peaks
A Garbage Deposit fee of USD 250.00 payable to NMA is required to obtain permits for all 33 NMA peaks. Refunds on the Garbage Deposit shall be as per NMA provisions.
- The permit is valid for the period of one month only.
- The maximum number of persons allowed in a group is 12.
- For extending the permission, an additional 25% charge of the total amount of the initial fee will be made for each extra week.
- The leader or climbing member of the team must collect the permit in person from Nepal Mountaineering Association.
4. RULES OF MOUNTAINEERING
The power conferred by HMG Nepal. NMA has made the following rules to be observed for the climbing of the peaks of Nepal Himalaya. These rules will come force at once. Applicable definitions for these rules will be the same as those for HMG, Mountaineering Expedition Regulations 1984.
In the event of cancellation of the permission by NMA or the failure of the expedition to materialize due to some others reason the fee already paid will not be refunded.
2. Every individual or party granted a climbing permit shall be accompanied by a Sirdar or Guide, who must be registered with NMA.
All employees going above base camp must be insured for personal accident to the value of NRs. 2, 00,000/- (Amended 1999)
4. Nomination of Representative in Kathmandu:
Each party granted climbing permit will nominate representative in Kathmandu to act as liaison between NMA and the climbing party. The representative should be an organization registered with NMA. The nominated representative will be responsible for making necessary arrangements for the climbing party in case of accidents or any other unforeseen circumstances.
5. Submission of report:
On the conclusion of the climb and on return to Kathmandu the party will submit a report to NMA in the form prescribed in Appendix "4".
6. Power to cancel the permit:
NMA may cancel or withdraw the climbing permit any time with or without showing any particular reason.
7. No-compliance of the regulation:
Where any trekking party acts in contravention to the climbing permit or indulges in acts of unsociable or outrageous behaviour contrary to the customs and culture of the people of Nepal. NMA may recommend to the HMG to take necessary measures in accordance with article 37 of Mountaineering Regulations 1979.
8. Protection of Environments:
Base camp and other camps will be left perfectly clean at the conclusion of the climb. No foreign materials such as fix ropes, pitons etc. shall be left on the mountain. All rubbish and waste material must be burnt or otherwise disposed off.
9. Revision of the Regulation:
Any article of this regulation may be revised or amended by NMA with prior permission of HMG/Nepal.
5. FUNCTION AND DUTY OF SIRDARS AND GUIDES.
- To assist the climbing party with recruitment of porters and other staff, control of porters, local purchase of food etc. and to solve any problem that may arise to the best of his ability.
- To report to Nepal Mountaineering Association in case the party spends more than prescribed time limit in the Mountain.
- To ensure that the climbers comply with the term of their permit.
- To ensure that the climbers, (trekkers) follow the specified route.
- To report to NMA any infringement of the climbing rules.
- To ensure proper disposal of waste materials.
- To report any serious incidents to the nearest police post.
- The Sirdar/Guide will be employed from the day the climbing party begins the trek until the trek is finished.
- The Sirdar/guide will be provided with the following facilities:
- Minimum daily allowance to be paid as per the rules of His Majesty's Government Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation.
- Food and accommodation (tent/s).
- Climbing equipment and necessary clothing if required to go above base camp.
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book This Trip|