Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu, transfer to the Hotel and welcome dinner.
Day 02: Full day sight seeing around Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Syabru Bensi.
Day 04: Syabru Bensi to Lama Hotel
Day 05: Lama Hotel to Langtang village
Day 06: Langtang Village to Kyanjin Gompa.
Day 07: Acclimatization day
Day 08: Kyanjin Gompa to Langsisa Kharka.
Day 09: Langsisa Kharka to Langsisa base camp.
Day 10: Base Camp to high camp.
Day 11: High Camp to Summit Langsisa-Ri and back to base camp
Day 12: Base Camp to Kyanjin Gompa.
Day 13: Kyanjin Gompa to Lama Hotel
Day 14: Lama Hotel to Thulo Syabru Village.
Day 15: Thulo Syabru to Sing Gompa.
Day 16: Sing Gompa to Dhunche.
Day 17: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 18: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 19: Departure.
1. Hotel accomodation in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast 3 star hotel
2. Climbing Permit for Mt.Langsisa Ri.
3. Trekking food & Expedition food in Base Camp
4. 1 Base Camp Guide, 1 Cook, 1 Cook helper, necessary porter
5. Peak Climbing allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer & staff
6. Life, medical, rescue Insurance for staff & Liaison officer
7. 1 tent for 1 climber for trekking & in base camp
8. Dining & toilet tent, store tent, table & chair in Base camp
9. Pick & drop Kathmandu airport-hotel-airport in Kathmandu
10. Provides satellite phone service (Pay calls)
11. Solar panel for Batteries charge and lighting
12. Welcome dinner with Nepali song & dance
13. Agency service charge
Cost does not include:
1. Personal equipment for climbing
2. Climbing food, gas & stove above Base camp
3. Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
4. Emergency Rescue evacuation
5. Personal expenses, Bar & beverage Bills
6. Tips for Base Camp staff
7. Summit bonus for climbing guide (if use climbing guide)
8. Garbage deposit & deposit fee will be not refunded if the climber don't take back their garbage to base camp & Kathmandu.
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book This Trip|