Day 01: From Tribhuban International Airport you will be transferred to your hotel room. In the afternoon we will invite you to our office for briefing about the each day program.
Day 02: Early in the morning after having breakfast we will drive to Dhunche (2020M). While crossing Trishuli River we can see glimpse of Ganesh Himal.
Day 03: Trek to Syaphru Gaun (2250m). a ridgeline in Shyaphru separates Langtang Khola from Trishuli River. From Syaphru one can see the spectacular vista of Langtang Lirung along with other Tibetan mountain ranges.
Day 04: Trek to Lama hotel (2475m) via Ghopche Khola and Rimche. On the route if we are lucky we can see Red Pandas, Wild Monkey and Bear.
Day 05: Trek up to Langtang village (3,430m) via Ghora Tabela this is the head quarter of Langtang national park is located. In the trail we can see the glimpse of Langtang Lirung.
Day 06: We climb up slowly passing the dense forest and pasture land to Kyangjin (3,870m). Kyangjin has a vivid setting as it is surrounded by snow capped mountain from all side. From here we can see the panoramic vista of Dorje Lakpa, Langtang Lirung and Langtang Ri.
Day 07: Acclimatize at Kyangjin Gompa. Explore Kyangjin Ri and Tserko Ri as they offer the spectacular vista of Langtang range, Kinshung, Yansa Tsenji and the foot of Lirung Glacier.
Day 08: From Kyangjin Gompa trek to Naya Kanga Base camp (4400m).
Day 09: From Naya Kanga Base camp trek to High Camp (5000m).
Day 10: Conquer the summit of Naya Kanga (5844m) and return back to Base camp.
Day 11: From Base Camp trek to Kyangjin Gompa.
Day 12:Trek to Lama hotel from Kyangjing following the Langtang Khola to Langtang village and to Ghora Tabela. After having lunch in Ghora Tabela we will climb down toLama Hotel.
Day 13: Trek downhill to Syabru Beshi (1480m). In Syabru Beshi there is hydro Project called Chilime power plant.
Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu from Syabru Besi bus. It takes nine hours.
Day 15: Departure for your onward flight.
- Warm welcome with garlands/flower by our guest relation officer on arrival counter of Tribhuvan international airport, Kathmandu.
- Transfer from international airport to the hotel by AC/Non AC car/van/coach as per group size.
- Luggage van extra for large size group.
- A cell/satellite phone is provided on arrival to communicate between the group & agency.
- Welcome drinks (tea/coffee/juice as per guest request).
- 04 nights accommodation with bed and breakfast in 5 star deluxe hotel on twin sharing basis.
- All transfers according to the climbing itinerary. (private transfers are according to the group size)
- One full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley with international language speaking guide.
- Three course of delicious and hygienic meals (tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch & dinner) each day as per the best availability until base camp. (Veg. & Non Veg.)
- Fresh fruits are provided as per availability reroute of Trekking.
- Twin sharing camping/lodge accommodation in the trekking route. (If a group size is 10+ one additional Sherpa is provided to arrange everything along the way)
- Climbing Sherpa and supporting Sherpa having vast experienced with advanced equipments up to the summit.
- Other climbing crews; sirdar, guide, assistant guide, cook, porter depends on group size. (Guides are well trained for group management and high altitude treatment from Govt. authorities / Private colleges as well as years of experience)
- Food, accommodation, allowances, equipments, transfers, high altitude insurance and all necessary expenses of climbing Sherpa and all supporting crews.
- Camping gears like; two men tent/dining tent/kitchen tent/toilet tent
- All kitchen materials and supporting equipments.
- Trekking permit, national park & conservation fees.
- Transportation of your climbing gears all of our equipments.
- Peak permit and climbing royalty.
- International and domestic air ticket reconfirmation and new ticket endorsement on doorstep.
- First aid kit box, Gamoe Bag and other supplement equipments (depends on group size).
- 24 hours emergency rescue services by helicopter from any parts of the country. (but not included in tour cost)
- Tour memorial souvenir.
- Farewell dinner (Typical Nepali Food with cultural show in ancient Nepali restaurant) including transfers.
- Departure transfer from the hotel to Kathmandu international airport by AC/Non AC car/van/coach as per group size.
- All government taxes including 13% VAT. (Subject to change)
Cost does not include:
- Nepal entry & re-entry visa fees, Extra flight & Airport Taxes (Domestic & International).
- Entry fees for the sightseeing places in Kathmandu.
- Climbing gears, custom fees of the gears, Garbage deposit (Refundable after expedition)
- Personal equipments and clothing.
- Expenses & Deposits for using two ways radio sets or walkie talkies.
- Expenses of personal nature like; shopping, alcoholic drinks etc.
- Travel insurance, emergency rescue/ evacuation and medical expenses.
- Donations, Tips & Gratuities, Extra guide & porters if asked by the group.
- Other expenses beyond our control i.e. landslides, natural calamites, road blockade, political disturbance, flight cancellation etc.
- Extra services not mentioned in climbing itinerary.
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book This Trip|