Nepal’s steepest action packed rafting trip" if you have limited time, or just the desire for an adrenaline overload, this is the river for you. Our put – in point is at the borderland resorts, conveniently located at the highest possible raft launch on the river and is the base for activities such as canyoning, trekking, climbing and mountain biking all around the tibetan border. The resort has spacious safari tents, toilets and massive dining hall with a well stocked bar. All the indulges of home in a very exotic setting. a perfect complement to your trip can be an extended stay at river bank.
Day 01:KATHMANDU - RAFTING SPOT BY BUS
Meet at the office as per time arranged by your expedition leader at the pre-departure meeting. Then we travel by our private bus to the river starting point of the trip. This is a spectacular drive through villages and if weather permits, you will have Fantastic Mountain views i.e. Ganesh Himal, Langtang etc. Upon arrival in the camp lunch will be served. After early lunch your expedition leader will deliver a safety talk and provide all paddling gear for the trip. First day rafting provides about three and half hour of pure white water. After a long series of class 3 rapids we drop into the first class 4 drop known as Gerbil In The Plumbing. From here there is a stretch of class 3 whitewater and then we come to the crux of the day, which is a long, technical rapid called 'Frog in a Blender'. After this rapid we settle down for about twenty feet, and then it’s back into the soup with a long series of class 3+/4- drops which lead us into a nifty little rapid called Carnal Knowledge of a Deviant Nature. The remaining ten kilometers of river is a non-stop series of class 3 and 4 drops terminating into short pools with the next drop just a few feet away. The river flows through a beautiful narrow canyon with lush green vegetation and waterfalls coming in from the steep stone walls. At the bottom of this stretch is a rapid called ExLax. Just before we hit the village of Barabise we load all the boats onto our bus and drive back to our camp, change your wet clothes, enjoy the scenery and late evening have dinner and camp. Hot drinks, rum punch, enjoy the scenery an
Day 02:AGAIN ADVENTURE RAFTING & BACT TO KTM
Early morning, have hot drinks and breakfast then pack your gears. You have the second chance to show how your raft team can work well together in challenging rapids. We have lunch on the river and continue the action until the take out point. We run the top stretch again in the morning, though most people don’t recognize it the second time through. Today instead of getting out at Barabise we continue on down through the center of town and onto a short flat stretch. Upon reaching the dam, the entire gradient of the last kilometer fulminates into fifty meters of incredibly steep and technical rapid known as 'The Great Wall'. 'The Great Wall’s one redeeming feature is that there is a pool at the bottom, because right after the pool is an incredible rapid called 'Liquid Bliss', which leads directly into a rapid called 'Fake Right Go Left', which leads directly into another rapid called 'My God, What To Do?'. The trip ends with a bang on a long series of drops known as 'Dazed and Confused'. Without a doubt this is some of the finest whitewater rafting to be had anywhere. Our trip ends by mid-noon. Once you get their load up all the kits on bus, drive back to Ktm.
- Private Transportation.
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- River Permit.
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the.
- winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire.
- Safety Kayak.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership.
- First aid kid box.
Cost does not include:
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip.
- Emergency evacuation.
- Things of personal use.
- Member insurance.
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange).
- Tips to Staffs.
- Sleeping bag (US$1 per night).
- swim wear for on the river.
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover.
- Sunscreen and lip protector.
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap.
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best).
- Personal medication.
- Reading book.
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book This Trip|