Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley and making preparation for trek. Overnight In hotel
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara. Overnight in Hotel
Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Beni by bus. Overnight at Lodge
Day 05: Trek from Beni to Babiyachour 3/ 4 hrs. Overnight at Tent
Day 06: Trek from Babiyachour to Dharapani 5 to 6 hours. Overnight at Tent
Day 07: Trek from Dharapani to Mudi 5 / 6 hrs. Overnight at Tent
Day 08: Trek from Mudi to Boghara 4 / 5 hrs. Overnight at Tent
Day 09: Trek from Boghara to Dolang 5 / 6 hrs. Overnight at Tent
Day 10: Trek from Dolang to Pine Forest 5 / 6 hrs. Overnight at Tent
Day 11: Trek from Pine Forest to Italian Base Camp (3200m) 6/ 7 hrs. Overnight at Tent
Day 12: Rest of day and Acclimatization in Italian Base Camp.
Day 13: Trek from Italian Base Camp to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4700m) 6 / 7 hrs. Overnight at Tent
Day 14: Trek from Dhaulagiri Base Camp to French Pass (5360m), then on to Hidden Valley (4900m) 5 / 6 hrs. Overnight at Tent
Day 15: Rest of day again for the Acclimatization in Hidden.
Day 16: Trek from Hidden Valley to Thapa Pass (5250m) via trek to Yak Kharka (3000m) 6 / 7 hrs. Overnight at Tent
Day 17: Trek from Yak Khark to Thapa Peak Base camp. Overnight at Tent
Day 18: Rest for the acclimatization in Base Camp.
Day 19: Trek from Base Camp to High Camp. Overnight at Tent
Day 20: Summit to Thapa peak (6012m) and then trek back to Base camp. Overnight at Tent –
Day 21: Trek from Base camp to Yak Khark. Overnight at Tent
Day 22: Trek from Yak Kharka to Tukuche (2800m) 4 / 5 hrs. Overnight at Lodge
Day 23: Jomsom to Pokhara, 25 minute fly. Overnight in hotel
Day 24: Pokhara to Kathmandu, 6/7hrs by bus. Overnight in hotel
Day 25: Final Departure to your Destination.
1. Hotel accomodation in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast – 3 star hotel
2. Climbing permit for The Saribung La Exploratory.
3. Trekking food & Expedition food in Base Camp
4. 1 Base camp guide, 1 cook, kitchen boy, necessary porter
5. Trekking & base camp - 1 tent for 1 climber
6. Dining & toilet tent, table & chair, & kitchen tent, Mat
7. Per person 30kg Load is carried till Hiunchuli B.C. equipments
8. Life, medical & rescue insurance for staff Liaison Officer
9. Satellite phone (Pay call)
10. Welcome dinner with Nepali song and dance
11. Agency service charge
Cost does not include:
1. Bar and beverage bills
2. Tips for Base Camp staff
3. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
4. Emergency Rescue evacuation
5. Summit bonus for climbing guide (if use climbing guide)
6. Garbage deposit charges.
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book This Trip|