Day 01: Arrival and transfer to hotel in Kathmandu Upon arrival in Kathmandu.
Our airport representative will be waiting outside the airport terminal a few metres from the exit door. Please check your name at play card. He will bring you to hotel in kathmandu. The drive from the airport to the hotel is around 20 minutes
Day 02: Free day in kathmandu or self sightseeing around Kathmandu valley( option are)
Patan Durbar Square:
Day 03: Official works for expedition and briefing by officer of Ministry of Tourism
Day 04: Kathmandu – Beni by Bus then transfer to Teahouse Lodge.
Day 05: Beni – Darbang Bazaar.
Day 06: Darbang – Takum Village.
Day 07: Takum – Lamsang.
Day 08: Lamsang – Gurgoan.
Day 09: Gurjagoan – Darsinge Kharka.
Day 10: Darsinge Kharka – Burjunga Kharka.
Day 11: Burjunga Kharka – Putha Hiuchuli BC 7246m.
Day 12-30: Climbing Putha Hiuchuli 7246m.
Day 31: Puth Hiuchuli Base Camp – Burjunga Kharka.
Day 32: Burjunga Kharka – Gurjagoan.
Day 33: Gurjagoan – Lulang village.
Day 34: Lulang – Takum Village.
Day 35: Takum – Darbang Bazaar.
Day 36: Darbang – Beni Bazaar and transfer to Teahouse Lodge.
Day 37: Beni – Pokhara by Bus then transfer to Hotel.
Day 38: Pokhara – Kathmandu by tourist Bus then transfer to Hotel.
Day 69: Free day in Kathmandu or self visit to bhaktapur city.
Day 70: Tour ends
1. 4 nights in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast – 3 star hotel
2. 1 night in Nepalgunja with bed & breakfast (2 star hotel)
3. Putha Hiunchuli Expedition Climbing permit for Mt. Putha Hiunchuli 7246m.
4. Trekking food & Expedition food in Base Camp
5. Kathmandu – Nepalgunja - Dolpa - Kathmandu flights
6. 1 Base camp guide, 1 cook, kitchen boy, necessary porter
7. Trekking & base camp - 1 tent for 1 climber
8. Dining & toilet tent, table & chair, & kitchen tent, Mat
9. Per person 30kg Load is carried till Hiunchuli B.C. equipments
10. Per person's 20kg Load is carried back to Dolpa (Dunai)
11. Life, medical & rescue insurance for staff Liaison Officer
12. Satellite phone (Pay call)
13. Welcome dinner with Nepali song and dance
14. Agency service charge
1. Bar and beverage bills
2. Tips for Base Camp staff
3. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
4. Emergency Rescue evacuation
5. Summit bonus for climbing guide (if use climbing guide)
6. Garbage deposit USD 500 (sharing of the total person) and deposit fee will
be not refunded if the climber don’t take back their garbage
Cost does not include:
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book This Trip|