Day 01: Flight to Lukla & trek to Phakding.
Day 02: Phakding to Namche.
Day 03: One day rest for acclimatization.
Day 04: Namche – Tengboche.
Day 05: Tengboche – Pheriche.
Day 06: Pheriche – Lobuche.
Day 07: Lobuche – Pumori Base Camp.
Day 08-25: Climbing Period for Pumori 7145m.
Day 26: Pumori BC – Pangboche.
Day 27: Pangboche – Namche.
Day 28: Namche – Lukla.
Day 29: Fly Lukla to Kathmandu.
1. 4 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu with Bed & Breakfast 3 star hotel
2. Trekking food & Expedition food in Base Camp
3. 1 Base camp Guide, 1Cook, 1 Cook helper
4. Porter or Yak from Lukla to Base camp & Base camp to Lukla
5. Kathmandu – Lukla – Kath. flight & with cargo 30kg per climber
6. Expedition allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer & staff
7. Life, medical, rescue insurance for Liaison officer & staff
8. 1 tent for 1 climber in Base Camp
9. 1 porter for 1 climber carrying expedition equipments 30kg
10. Dining & toilet tent, table, chair, mattresses in base camp
11. Local transportation in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
12. Climbing permit for Mt. Pumori
13. Well come dinner with Nepal songs & dance
Cost does not include:
1. Personal equipment for climbing
2. Climbing food, gas & stove above B.C.
3. Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
4. Emergency Rescue evacuation
5. Walkie Talkie permit, Satellite phone permit
6. Personal expenses, Bar & beverage Bills
7. Tips for Base Camp staff
8. Summit bonus for climbing guide (if use climbing guide)
9. Garbage deposit USD 3000 (sharing of the total person) and deposit fee will be not refunded if the climber don’t take back their garbage to Namche Bazaar & Kathmandu
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book This Trip|