Day 01-04: KTM for official formalities and other preparation.
Day 05: Kathmandu – Lukla by flight.
Day 06 Lukla – Manjo
Day 07: Manjo – Namche Bazaar
Day 08: Rest at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Namche – Thame.
Day 06: Thame – Arye.
Day 07: Arye – Lunak.
Day 08: Lunak – Khajung.
Day 09: Khajung – Jagsamba ( Base Camp ).
Day 10-40: Climbing period.
Day 41 - 45: Retrace to Lukla. Day 46: Lukla - Kathmandu by Flight.
1. Hotel in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast – 3 star hotel
2. Climbing Permit for Pasang Lhamu Chuli Expedition
3. Food for Trekking and Base camp of Pasang Lhamu Chuli expedition
4. Staff: 1 trekking & base camp guide, Cook, Cook helper
5. Porter / Yak Lukla to Base camp & Base camp to Lukla
6. Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, staff
7. Life, Medical & Rescue Insurance for staff & Liaison offer
8. Trekking will be Lodge with full board
9. 1 climber = 1 climbing Sherpa guide
10. 2 climber = 1 climbing Sherpa guide
11. climbing food, climbing tent, cooking gas & stove
12. Ice fall charges normal fee and fixed rope
13. 2 bottle oxygen for member & 1 bottle for Sherpa summit day
14. Mattresses, dining tent, Toilet tent, Table and chair for expedition
15. Airport – hotel – airport transfer
16. Welcome dinner Nepali restaurant with song & dance
Cost does not include:
1. Personal equipment for trekking & climbing
2. Emergency Rescue evacuation incase needed
3. Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
4. Walkie Talkie permit & Satellite phone permit
5. Bar Bills & beverage
6. Garbage deposit USD 3000 (Sharing of the total person) and deposit fee will be not refunded
if the climber don't take back their garbage to Kathmandu.
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book This Trip|