Kirat Chuli also has known as Tent Peak 7365m rise sentries over the border between Nepal and India (Sikkim). The first climb of this peak was by joint Nepalese and British Expedition in August-November 1985. The principal objective of this large party (15 British, 10 Nepalese, two police, two civilians) was the first ascent from the Nepal side of Kirat Chuli (7365m) in the North East corner of Nepal.
Kirat Chuli (Tent Peak) lies in far northern east corner of Nepal. Being remote and far accessibility, comparatively less mountaineers have approached this peak before. Similarly this peak is known as one of the technical peak comparing to other such heighted peaks in this region.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 02: Prepare for expedition & briefing
Day 03: Drive to Ilam, Fhidim, Kabeli Khola -Camp
Day 04: Kabeli Khola – Sikaicha - Camp
Day 05: Sikaicha – Khesewa - Camp
Day 06: Khesewa – Mamankhe - Camp
Day 07: Mamakhe – Yamphudin 1670m - Camp
Day 08: Yamphudin – Chittre (Omje Khola) Camp
Day 09: Chittre – Torontan - Camp
Day 10: Torontan – Tseram - Camp
Day 11: Tseram –Sinion La - Camp
Day 12: Sinion La – Gunsa - Camp
Day 13: Gunsa – Kambachen
Day 14: Kambachen – Lhonak
Day 15: Lhonak – Pangpema
Day 16: Pangpema - Kitrat Chuli Base camp
Day 17 -34: Climbing period Kitrat Chuli 7365m.
Day 35: Base Camp – Pangpema
Day 36: Pangpema - Kambachen
Day 37: Kambachen - Phere
Day 38: Phere - Ghaiyabari
Day 39: Ghaiyabari - Chiruwa
Day 40: Chiruwa - Chirwa
Day 41: Chirwa - Suketar
Day 42: Suketar - Biratnagar & fly back Kathmandu
Day 43-44: Kathmandu
Day 45: Final departure, transfer to airport
- Permit Fee (Royalty) Kiratchuli
- 4 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast with Tourist Standard Hotel.
- Itinerary is all drive to Ilam Bazaar, drive to Biratnagar & fly Kathmandu.
- Full board trekking with lodge & Food for BC Expedition period
- Porter or Kanchanjunga BC & while back
- Equipment: trekking equipment for BC, 1 tent for 2 persons, dining tent, toilet tent, table and chares, Mattresses
- All kitchen equipment for BC
- Staff allowance, Liaison office allowances ,equipment allowances, flight ticket, insurance
- All transfer airport-hotel-airport
- Staff: Base camp Guide, Cook, Kitchen helper
- All necessary taxes
- Agency service charge
Cost does not include:
- PERSONAL equipment for climbing
- Personal Insurance
- Climbing food, Gas & stove.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter
- Radio Permit
- Climbing Sherpa,
- Bar bills & beverages.
- Personal expenses etc
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book This Trip|