Lhoste is the fourth highest mountain in the world. Its long east- west crest is located immediately south of Everest, and the south col, a vertical ridge that never drops below 8,000 meters, connects the summits of the two mountains.The summit Lhotse east of middle (8,414m) is situated on the ridge between main summit of Lhotse 8,516 m and Lhotse Shar 8,400m. Any separate ascents up to this summit are praciticlly excluded because of the steep walls and very crossed relief. It is possible to summit only by climbing up to main Lhostse or Lhotse Shar before and then make a traverse of a very crossed ridge with a length about 1,000 meters the lowest of the three Lhotse Summits.Though the mountain has a local name it is still not included in many eight thousanders losts,for it is a subsidiary peak of lhotse,the th highest mountain of the world.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport, meet our representative and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Rest and prepare day for assignment & briefing.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla(2840m) and trek to Phakding (approx 4hrs walk)
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m approx 7hrs walk )
Day 05: Rest day at Namche, explore surrounding.
Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche(3860m approx 5 hrs walk)
Day 07: Trek from Tyangboche to Pheriche / dingboche (4250m approx 5 hrs walk)
Day 08: Trek from Pheriche / dingboche to Lobuche (5018m approx 4hrs walk)
Day 09: Lobuche rest day for acclimatization
Day 10: Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep (5170m approx 3 hrs walk) and rest
Day 11: Trek from Gorakshep to Everest Base camp (5200m).
Day 12-41: Climbing period (summit period for Lhotse)
Day 42: Trek from Base Camp (5218) to Dingboche(4260m approx 4hrs walk)
Day 43: Trek from Dingboche to Tengboche (3860M approx 4 hrs walk)
Day 44:Trek from Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (3440m approx 4hrs walk)
Day 45. Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2840m approx 7hrs walk)
Day 46: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu Transfer to hotel
Day 47: Free day in Kathmandu,
Day 48: Transfer to airport for final departure.
1. 4 night hotel in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast 3 star hotel
2. Climbing Permit for Mt. Lhotse 8516m.
3. Trekking food & Expedition food in Base Camp
4. Lukla to BC and BC to Lukla accommodation will be lodges
5. 1 Base Camp Guide, 1Cook, 1 Cook helper, necessary porter
6. Porter /Yak from Lukla to Base camp & Base camp to Lukla
7. Kath. -Lukla – Kath. flight ticket with cargo 30 KG Per member
8. 1 climber get 1 porter for carrying personal equipment (30kg)
9. Expedition allowance, daily wages for Liaison officer & staff
10. Life, medical & rescue insurance for staff & Liaison offer
11. 1 tent for 1 climber north face tent or similar in base camp
12. Dining tent, toilet tent, store tent, table & chair, mattresses
13. Pick up & drop in Kathmandu Airport-hotel-airport
14. Welcome dinner with Nepali song & dance
Cost does not include:
1. Personal equipment for expedition
2. Emergency Rescue evacuation
3. Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
4. Walkie Talkie permit & Satellite phone permit
5. Fixed rope & Ice fall charges, Tips for Base Camp staff
6. Personal expenses, Bar & beverage Bills
7. Summit bonus for climbing guide (if use climbing guide)
8. Garbage deposit USD 3000.00 (sharing of the total person)
and deposit fee will be not refunded if climber don't take back their
garbage to Namche bazaar & Kathmandu.
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book This Trip|