Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 02: Expedition Preparation and official formalitie. Explore half a day in Heritage Cities.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding(2,610m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 04: Walk to Namche Bazaar(3,440m) Overnight in lodge.
Day 05: Acclimatisation day. Overnight in lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Phortse Tenga(3675m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Pangboche(3,930m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 08: Trek to Dingboche(4,410m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 09-10: Acclimatisation/climb small peak around for better exposure to altitude. Overnight in lodge.
Day 11: Trek to Lobuche(4,907m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 12: Lhotse base camp(5,500m). Overnight in camp.
Day 13-45: Climbing Period. Overnight in camp.
Day 46: Withdraw/cleaning up Base Camp
Day 47-48: Trek down to Lukla. Overnight in lodge.
Day 49: Fly back to Katmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 50: Stay in Katmandu.
Day 51: Transfer to airport for international journey
1. 4 night hotel in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast – 3 star hotel
2. Climbing Permit for Nuptse Expedition
3. Food for Trekking and Base camp of Nuptse expedition
4. Staff: 1 trekking & base camp guide, Cook, Cook helper
5. Porter / Yak Lukla to Base camp & Base camp to Lukla
6. Kathmandu -Lukla – Kath. flights with Cargo 40 KG Per person
7. Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, staff
8. Life, Medical & Rescue Insurance for staff & Liaison offer
9. 1 tent for 1 climber north face in base camp
10. Trekking will be Lodge with full board
11. 1 climber = 1 climbing Sherpa guide
12. 2 climber = 1 climbing Sherpa guide
13. climbing food, climbing tent, cooking gas & stove
14. Ice fall charges normal fee and fixed rope
15. 2 bottle oxygen for member & 1 bottle for Sherpa summit day
16. Mattresses, dining tent, Toilet tent, Table and chair for expedition
17. Airport – hotel – airport transfer
18. Welcome dinner Nepali restaurant with song & dance
Cost does not include:
1. Personal equipment for trekking & climbing
2. Emergency Rescue evacuation incase needed
3. Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
4. Walkie Talkie permit & Satellite phone permit
5. Bar Bills & beverage
6. Garbage deposit USD 3000 (Sharing of the total person) and deposit fee will be not refunded
if the climber don't take back their garbage to Namche Bazaar & Kathmandu.
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book This Trip|